2009-2010 Chapter Annual Plan
Red Cliffs Audubon
Major Goals for the coming year:
1. Educate the public to appreciate the
importance of wildlife as a part of the ecosystem in which we live and
are interdependent and to develop a sense of stewardship toward it.
How our goals will be accomplished:
2. Promote appreciation of the importance of wildlife
habitat to the preservation of wildlife.
3. Do something to protect wildlife or wildlife
4. Increase fundraising efforts in order to fund
efforts in education, public awareness, and protection of wildlife and
5. Increase public awareness of the local chapter.
1. Conduct monthly field trips.
2. Co-sponsor the 7th annual Winter Bird Festival.
3. Conduct educational programs in the schools and
4. Presentations at Chapter meetings.
5. Conduct Christmas Bird Counts.
6. Write columns in the local newspapers.
7. Answer bird and related questions from the public.
8. Investigate and implement fundraising activities.